Flo Rida - Mail On Sunday

Flo Rida

Flo Rida - American Superstar (ft. Lil' Wayne)

Flo Rida - Ack Like You Know

Flo Rida - Elevator (ft. Timbaland)

Flo Rida - Roll (ft. Sean Kingston)

Flo Rida - Low (ft. T-Pain)

Flo Rida - Priceless (ft. Birdman)

Flo Rida - Ms. Hangover

Flo Rida - Still Missin'

Flo Rida - In The Ayer (ft. Will.I.Am) Flo Rida - Me & U

Flo Rida - All My Life

Flo Rida - Don't Know How To Act (ft. Yung Joc)

Flo Rida - Freaky Deaky (ft. Trey Songz)

Flo Rida - Money Right (ft. Rick Ross & Brisco)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU.

I'm at home dancing and partying with my friends... started playing elevator.. and then it stops after like.. a whole mighty fucking ONE MINUTE!

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I NEED THE WHOLE SONG.

Get it fixed. I'm the one fucking stuck on the third floor now. WITH NO MUSIC!!!!