Twisted Sister - Twisted Christmas [2006]

First and foremost you probably need to be a fan of Christmas music and the 80s era of hard rock in general before you can appreciate this album. Many friends I know hate Christmas music, they are just humbugs. They also despise Hair Metal which deeply offends me from the bottom of my soul. Twisted Sister did a fantastic job recreating all of the Holiday classics on this album. What's amazing is when you listen to the songs like "Deck The Halls," you'll realize that these guys are the real deal and the song arrangements are extremely well done. These standards get rejuvinated when they are put to the '80s big hair rock style. Dee Snider is hitting the notes and the band is on point just have a listen to the best song on the album "Oh Come oh ye Faithful," it gives me chills. There's also an '80s metal duet with Dee and Lita Ford teaming up for "I'll Be Home For Christmas." It'll really pump up your holiday playlist so I definitely recommend it!

Twisted Sister - Twisted Christmas [2006]

0 comments: