Lost Album Series :: Dylan/Cash Sessions

Back in college, Nashville Skyline was the first Dylan album I ever really connected with. From there on out, there was no turning back. The claws were in, and in good. That being said, I was pretty excited when a friend passed these sessions/live/rare recordings on to me a few years ago. Two iconic masters of their craft conversing with one another via song. Recorded throughout 1969 on three separate occasions, these recordings mark an important historical collaboration between two American poets/musicians.
If you are even a casual fan of either artist, you need to give these more than a just a cursory glance. Great stuff.

DOWNLOAD:
+Dylan/Cash Sessions+
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: One Too Many Mornings update
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Good Ol' Mountain Dew
MP3:
Dylan/Cash :: I Still Miss Someone
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Careless Love
MP3:
Dylan/Cash :: Matchbox
MP3:
Dylan/Cash :: That's Alright Mama
MP3:
Dylan/Cash :: Big River
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Girl Of The North Country
MP3:
Dylan/Cash :: I Walk The Line
MP3:
Dylan/Cash :: You Are My Sunshine
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Ring Of Fire
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Guess Things Happen That Way
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Just A Closer Walk With Thee
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Blue Yodel #1 (T for Texas)
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Blue Yodel #2
+Ryman Auditorium+
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: I Threw It All Away
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Living The Blues
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Girl Of The North Country
+Nashville Skyline Quadraphonic Mixes+
MP3:
Dylan/Cash :: Nashville Skyline Rag
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: I Threw It All Away
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Peggy Day
MP3:
Dylan/Cash :: Country Pie
MP3: Dylan/Cash :: Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You


0 comments: